Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gotta Go More Southern, for Easton

Living in Kentucky, one can imagine, I get some wonderful country radio stations. Country was not my cup of tea until about a year or so ago. My best friends that I met Freshman year loved it and I (apologizing now) kindly grunted to request a channel change. Now..I just looovve it. I am sure the stations here play some local artists that I don't know about, but I had to take the time and write about an emerging artist from Trenton (and if you know me well you know that I say Trenton completely country...often not pronouncing letters. So Trenton is Treent-in...soft on the 2nd t.)

Now that I'm finished with that tangent...I miss hearing this guy. Easton Corbin is a University of Florida alum (total plus)
and has some sweeeet songs.

My Favorite: A Little More Country Than That



The official music video is located here. I highly recommend watching it. Trenton is only about 20 minutes away from my house and this video
reminds me so much of home. The heat, the bonfires (thanks mom and dad
for allowing me leaving town so I could throw some, and the oaks.

I just had to make this post so it's easily accessible to listen to when I'm missin home. I can't wait for Easton to make it BIG one day and I'll look back on this post and do this: :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment