Now that I am multiple states north of dear ole Florida, my winter gator gear search has begun much earlier. Of course each Saturday I will not be afraid to show my true colors, albeit in Wildcat and Cardinal central. Here are a couple scarves I've been able to scoop to start the process:

Bakers - Orange and Blue with a hint of brown "Big Plaid Scarf"
This can be your inspiration piece. Pair it with a solid headband and a white sundress as a perfect transitional piece for the beginning of the season.
Express - Solid Blue Scarf "Oblong Crinkle"
This scarf is a longer piece with more material than the first, it would go great over a long-sleeve top post Florida-Georgia.
Not in my collection, but I spotted this today at The Limited.
I'm a jacket fanatic. Multiple outfits can be paired with this coat as the orange and blue hues are faint enough to not take over your complete look.
To happy shopping and a wonderful season in the Swamp.



No comments:
Post a Comment