A few of you may know that I have been wanting to blog for forever now. After a few whirlwinds of trying to figure out the HTML I wanted, it is finally happening! I hope my writing involved different aspects of my life and my interests. So here's my dealio..
I am in my last semester as a Florida Gator, however, I am currently fulfilling an internship requirement in Louisville, KY. My major, Event Management, requires a 15-credit internship the semester prior to graduation...so it's basically a full-time type of deal. I am lucky enough to be interning for an event coordination company based here in KY.
Today was my first day and (among other things) I created a couple inspiration boards. I've also always wanted to create these as well, but never knew how to dive into one. I love the idea of having 1 to any number of key pieces to be your inspiration (whether it be wedding design, interior design, etc.) I have also been a long-time follower of SMP - and the lovely creators have now introduced Style Circle, which lets you create your own boards from their images. SO EASY!
The focus for these two were: (1) Champagne & Black (2) Black & Green
Here's the link for all the goodies (sources) of the images.
I hope you all have enjoyed my first post..look forward to some more great reads..& leave some love on what you think!

Goood Luck!! Love the first post.. Now you have somewhere else to put your ideas in addition to your crack tweeting ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute Meg! Love it! You're gonna be such a great little blogger:) Love youuuu...
ReplyDelete